The official magazine of ASCE’s Geo-Institute, GEOSTRATA offers you the opportunity to target your marketing message directly to geo professionals. Published bimonthly, GEOSTRATA features articles written by and for geotechnical engineers, and reaches the major engineering firms around the world. The magazine’s more than 10,000 readers include engineers, scientists, technologists, educators, and organizations interested in improving the environment, mitigating natural hazards, and economically constructing engineered facilities. GEOSTRATA is trusted by professionals involved in the design and construction of such major projects as:
- Commercial Buildings
- Public buildings
- Residential subdivisions
- Retaining walls
- Roads and highways
- Management systems
- Other subsurface projects
2021 GEOSTRATA Editorial Planner
Print Display Ad Mechanical Specs
- Publication trim size: 7.875" x 10.875"
- Bleed: add .125" on all four sides of ad
- Live area: deduct .25" from trim size, all four sides
- For rates on inserts, contact Director, Sales & Business Development, [email protected]
- Number of preprinted inserts to be supplied should be confirmed by your ad representative. Inserts can be bound in or tipped in. Email for production specifications before proceeding.
- Contracts, insertion orders, correspondence, special requests, proofs, and copy should be sent to your ad representative or [email protected]
For rates and additional information, please contact us at [email protected].