As the award-winning, flagship bimonthly print and digital magazine of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Civil Engineering appeals to a broad range of readers who represent the full spectrum of civil engineering disciplines.
Civil Engineering provides a credible, respected environment for your brand.
- 97% of respondents feel that Civil Engineering provides reliable information from credible authors
- 95% of readers cite Civil Engineering as useful to engineering professionals
- Almost a third of readers cite Civil Engineering as the ONE publication that provides the most useful information about products and manufacturers
- The average Civil Engineering reader reads 3 out of 4 issues, and spends 30 minutes to 2 hours reading each
- As a result of seeing ads in Civil Engineering, 85% of readers bought products or services, visited an advertisers’ website, saved an ad/article for future reference, or routed the ad to others
- The average number of Civil Engineering readers is 2.1, comprising a total potential reading audience of 154,350
(Source: Harvey Research Organization, 2018 Reader Studies)
2021 Civil Engineering Editorial Planner
In addition to the content listed below, Civil Engineering includes in-depth feature articles every other month written by civil engineers on significant projects around the world.
Print Display Ad Mechanical Specs
- Publication trim size: 7.875" x 10.875"
- Bleed: add .125" on all four sides of ad
- Live area: deduct .25" from trim size, all four sides
- For rates on inserts, contact Director, Sales & Business Development, [email protected]
- Number of preprinted inserts to be supplied should be confirmed by your ad representative. Inserts can be bound in or tipped in. Email for production specifications before proceeding.
- Contracts, insertion orders, correspondence, special requests, proofs, and copy should be sent to your ad representative or [email protected]
For rates and additional information, please contact us at [email protected].